|Jan. 28th, 2016 @ 12:03 pm My tweets|
- Wed, 19:02: BNTM rules "Important note: Participants must be all female." Is it just me or does that suggest trans women are not welcome?
- Wed, 19:03: You also have to be 5'8 and aged between 18 to 23. I love how inclusive the modelling industry is.
- Wed, 19:06: Some production company needs to invent a Britain's Next Real Model with no entry requirements at all.
- Wed, 19:34: Also why are people not dressing me up and taking my photo? Can old people start modeling again? Except only for really good photographers.
- Wed, 19:35: Photographers who hire make up artists and have actual concepts as to what they're doing and stuff.
- Wed, 19:36: And yes, I do always want to do whatever it is I'm watching on the tv. It's like a disease.
- Wed, 20:52: This should be the new English baccalaureate curriculum. https://t.co/FegvL39GMj
- Wed, 21:08: RT @MReederDigital: I went from Sheffield to Essex via BERLIN because it’s £8 cheaper than the train. https://t.co/o9B1zmmNeu https://t.co/…
- Thu, 08:16: All you people out there expecting the best of humanity, where on earth do you get the stamina?
- Thu, 08:53: RT @RamzeeRawkz: 😂😂😂 https://t.co/cpgSSJ45R9