|Feb. 14th, 2017 @ 12:00 pm My tweets|
- Mon, 17:57: Roses are red Violets are blue I hate everybody Especially you
- Mon, 18:04: Roses are red, but You're risking your life If you get me the same fucking Gift as your wife (one for all those poly folk out there)
- Mon, 18:06: RT @RebeccaCNReid: Poor @Biggreenbooks - they've just been called out in front of 5 million twitter users. They're going to be so, so upset…
- Mon, 18:09: RT @LibyaLiberty: Spoiler: they're just scarves and we've been buying them from department stores for years. https://t.co/BuPWMxaQpe
- Mon, 18:13: Gryffindors wear red Ravenclaws wear blue I'd do Draco Malfoy And Potter would too
- Tue, 10:18: I don't want roses and professions of love, I want tea and pancakes in bed, not a boyfriend so much as a robot waiter /chef.
- Tue, 10:27: “If someone is nuts, truly nuts, it’s always either a chemical imbalance or a bad breakup.” https://t.co/zVlYFXVEZR
- Tue, 11:11: RT @alexscroxton: The planet took leave of its senses when it grew humans. We are the Brexit of evolution, the Trump of biology: https://t.…
- Tue, 11:18: RT @theyareaboutyou: Being hurt by someone else is not your fault. 💕
- Tue, 11:22: RT @PasqualeLDN: Wild that ppl can walk into Tesco and see 20 self service machines where ppl used to be and still believe its immigrants t…
- Tue, 11:23: RT @itssylviaplath: In a rabbit fear I may hurl myself under the wheels of a car; the lights terrify me & under the dark blind death of the…
- Tue, 11:28: Nephews chose to get Horace Slughorn and Narcissa Malfoy's wands and are now avada kedavra-ing each other all over the house.
- Tue, 11:34: I give it 24 hours before they've broken them, but hey, it was Gran that bought them.
- Tue, 11:37: RT @adamzwar: Trudeau v Trump handshake analysis. This isn't trivial. https://t.co/ERMERkDZSq